Saturday, July 13, 2013

Stitching - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Well I have to say I LOVE sewing on layouts. Ok I love the effect of stitching  the sewing with the machine part I don't really like. (lets just say me and sewing machines have never really had a great relationship!!) But I think that stitching just adds that finishing touch! I actually think I should do more stitching than I do. 
This layout is  a photo-shoot of my girl earlier this year when she turned six. I have used Maggie Holmes crate paper collection (love this range!) The script paper already had the drops of paint so to balance the page I added the same to my white cardstock. The stamping is done with the Glitz camera roller stamp. As you can see in the detail pics the stitching just adds that extra bit of dimension.


close up/details


title and vellum arrow were cut on the silhouette cameo



I adore this clip from Maggie Holmes Crate Paper collection


Sewing on Project Life 

close up/details


You will also notice in my last post I love sewing on my cards as well.
Do you sew on your scrapbooking?

Thanks for popping by my blog!
Enjoy the rest of your weekend.
Treesa :-)

3 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous!! LOVING the colors and the photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I love the added interest stitching adds to anything.. my goodness your DD has grown up so much!! and your PL pages look fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous layout! And I too love the stitching effect and look but I hate dragging the machine out...such a pain sometimes! Hope you are well and thanks for visiting me recently :)xo

    ReplyDelete