Monday, July 8, 2013

Cards

Hello
First day of school holidays here! Great to enjoy some extra family time :-) Today I  just wanted to share some simple cards. I like to have a bit of a stash of handmade cards for when I need them.
I normally like to use a simple white or kraft cardstock as my base. Then adding layers and stitching. Also a favorite of mine is tags and twine.










 This Baby girl title was cut on my silhouette cameo in white cardstock and I coloured it with pink ink. This card is also different because it opens in the center. 




 I have also been playing with the sketch pen on my cameo, totally fun! I will share some pics next time.

Thanks for taking time to stop by my blog!
Have a great week :-)

Treesa

2 comments:

  1. Your cards are gorgeous!! My DD went back to school this week!! Enjoy your holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowwwwwwwww! These are gorgeous! LOVING the colors and the designs!!!

    ReplyDelete