Monday, June 11, 2012

Glitz Family

Hello all! Hope you are all well! We have been blown from the map the last couple of days! Crazy storms and had no power for a couple of days. Now that was hard! No phones, tv, computers, internet, dishwasher, dryer, oven ....how much we rely on power!

Anyone another share today, love this pic of my family. They were just playing around on the floor and I snapped this :)

You 3 are my Family


Products Used : 
Glitz - Happy Travels paper
Glitz Happy Travels - rhinestones
7 gypsies -tissue paper
Prima Alpha
washi tape

These Glitz  rhinestones are so gorgeous! On my favorite things list!

I am now busy working with my new DT kit from Handmade By Suzanne...... using this cool range will share soon!

Thanks for visiting!
 Treez x

2 comments:

  1. Glad you got your power back!!! I love love love your lo!! GORGEOUS photos and loveeeeeeeeeee all the hearts!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous color combo and just love the design and photos. Awesome page.

    ReplyDelete