Friday, June 1, 2012

HBS - June sketch

Hi all! New month again already! 
We have a new sketch for you at Handmade by Suzanne. 
Also Here is the link to our Monthly Newsletter

June’s Sketch has been created by Nadia this month so get inspired and enter today – the draw is random for a $30 store voucher plus free postage – all you have to do is enter! Upload your entries by 31 May 2012 in the Gallery under the June 2012 Sketch Competition Folder. 


Here is my take on the sketch. I have used new simple stories - summer fresh.  This photo was taken of my gorgeous two the other day when we went to Mary Poppins hence the title!
A Spoonful of Sugar
Products Used
Simple Stories - Summer Fresh
Jillibean Soup Alphas
Jenni Bowlin - Printed tags vintage

This layout is my gorgeous girl playing with Zorro our dog we had to give away. She said she was missing him :( so I made this page for her. I have used my May DT Kit from Handmade by Suzanne featuring Fancy Pants - Wave Searcher.
Explore

In these  two close up's you can see where I have used the Fancy Pants - Wave Searcher Glitter Cuts




Products used :
Fancy Pants - Wave Searcher Papers and Glitter Cuts
Dusty Attic Chipboard lighthouse
Manor House flowers
The products featured in both these layouts are available now at Handmade by Suzanne
Thanks for Looking!!
Have a great weekend, for us in W.A. we have a long weekend yipee!!
Treez x

1 comment:

  1. Wowwwwwwww! These are gorgeous!! Loving the title on that first one!!

    ReplyDelete