Sunday, July 25, 2010

Oh excited!

To my surprise I made Top 3 bookmarked at Two Peas ....my first time he he with my layout Chillin!


Anyhow hows your weekend been? We had a busy Saturday and a lazy Sunday (apart from doing wii fit!)Saturday we helped my parents move house and went out to lunch a place on the river near Pinjarra forgot what it's called and they have a cool park the kids had so much fun
So of coarse I took lots of pics...








I have some layouts to share tomorrow..
Thanks for looking
Luv Treez x

5 comments:

  1. Well done on the 2 Peas thing - thats awesome!

    Fran xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on making the top 3 at 2 Peas! That's so cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey trees i luv that lo!! congrats :-)
    those pics r taken where my sis got married, i recognised the spot, really nice place for pics too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Huge congrats on the 2Peas!! and awesome photos!! Just love the one of them both sat on the walkway!!! :)

    ReplyDelete