Sunday, July 11, 2010

A little Toot!

Wow we are having so much rain...I'm lovin listening to it on our tin roof! Anyhow I forgot to mention the other day that this layout is in Scrapbooking Memories Vol 12 No7 pg 136


This is the tool box I taught at the kids class last week using Teresa Collins papers



Speaking of Teresa Collins she has lots of cool stuff coming out soon of coarse gorgeous papers but a new Stampmaker Machine looks very cool but I love the new Blingage range...see the new stuff here!



Enjoy your week, we have a busy one ahead...
Thanks for looking
Luv Treez xx

5 comments:

  1. very cute tool box love the papers you used of her range - I so want one!
    Congrats on the publication - fab layout:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats - it's a gorgeous page too! Love that tool box and oooh the bling!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats on the publication :) Gorgeous LO, and LOVE that tool box ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh I love that layout! its so perfectly darling!!!! and that tool box - just fantabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on the publication! You have the most beautiful scrapping style. I just love all of your layouts you've posted recently. Simply gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete