Wednesday, December 15, 2010

TCR #36

I joined in at the colour room again! I thought I should do this palette because it would be a big challenge for me! As you know I mostly like bright colours...but I really enjoy using these muted tones and I made my photos sepia to match. I used Basic Grey Curio papers they are gorgeous and lots of TH distress ink - walnut.















Hope you are all having a great week, last day of Pre-Primary for my Lachlan today his teacher gave him a Diploma...so cute and his report was fantastic. I can't believe my first born baby starts grade one in a couple of months! (sniff sniff)
TFL Treez x

2 comments:

  1. omg this is absolutely stunning, love it all

    good luck to lachlan for grade one........... Connor (my 6th born) starts prep next yr...my 1st born will be 18 in april, omg makes me feel old lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh this layout is stunning! i love those papers too..

    ReplyDelete