Tuesday, December 7, 2010

TCR # 35

Joined in with the colour room this week just love the colours! I have used tim holtz tissue tape and lots of glimmermist and glimmerglam. Also prima flowers and leaves, twiddleybitz chipboard gates and butterflies. I love this pic of my gorgeous girl cause she dosnt normally smile and look at the camera!




Anyway speaking of cameras sooo soo sad my dd accidently knocked mine of the bench and yes it killed the lense... but atleast the camera still works I tried it with my zoom lense hence why my pics are not great! I will have to use that until I get a new lense. :(

TFL Treez x

2 comments:

  1. oh Treez your creations are so stunning! i just love your style..the colors this week are fabulous.. i like to pop into the color room for a squiz but i have yet to have a go.. well done on your layout..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I'm so hearing you about them never looking at the camera or smiling, lol! Love your TCR layout! Especially that TH tissue tape!

    ReplyDelete