Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Lots to share!

Hi There!
I have a couple of layouts to share....

So these pics weren't great but I had to scrap them! My girl in my glasses and boots when she was meant to be asleep in bed! I have used MLSB papers and AC dear Lizzy embellishments. Also a gorgeous MLBOW bird pin. Flowers are Prima.



This one is a cute pic of Lachy with Nathan my friends little boy. Lachlan just adores him :) Here I have used echo park little boy range, lots of layers, some paint and more gorgeous MLBOW button and cupcake pin.


Now Listen up this is a miracle first.....I used my sewing machine to sew material!! Yes anyone that knows me knows I only use my sewing machine for scrapbooking I'm definitely not a sewer! but I came up with an idea to make the kids a cute little apron each for when they cook with me! Sooo here is what i made with no pattern just my own design...I'm a little bit proud of myself:)
Ava done a great job modelling hers! The star one is Lachys but he is not here to model it!




Lastly some pics from our day yesterday! We are happy to have daddy home for 2 weeks! Lachlan had his first surf lesson! on some little waves he loved it!



Thanks for looking
Hope everyone has great and safe holidays, thank you all for your support, comments and inspiration this year!!
Luv Treez x

1 comment:

  1. wow the aprons are definitely fabulous!! well done!! the layouts are gorgeous.. and great photos.. have a Happy Christmas!!xx

    ReplyDelete