Sunday, July 5, 2009

Toot toot!

Just a little toot!
My layout Kindy Kid is in this months issue of Scrapbooking Memories.
Pg 91 Lachy is so proud he cant wait to get back to school and show his teacher!
Anyway here is a peek
There are so many ladies I know in this issue...so much talent. I would like to congratulate all these ladies :
Deb Mitchell pg 43
Tracey Hunter pg 43
Kirsti Brandis pg 82
Ann Marie pg 82
Janine Kennedy pg 83
Ann Marie pg 91
Ann Marie pg 115
Skye Johnson pg 118
Well done girls awesome issue!!

My class on Saturday at Made with Memories was fantastic I had a record 9 ladies!! I don't think I could keep up with anymore than that! I will have the layout back soon to share with you.
I have a busy month this month so my next class is not until Tuesday 28th of July...due to a large interest and some people unable to make it on a Tuesday this class will also be run on Saturday 8th of August...they are filling up fast so call today to secure a spot!
MWM 08 95913188.
Here is a sneak peek (2 pages using the latest collage press pp's)
Techniques include, crumpling, distressing, chipboard, embossing, glimmermist, stitching, nestabilities and rub on's.

Keep and eye out for Aug/Sept I have some cute classes coming up!!

Now just a couple of photo's to share
Our first rain of winter...they went crazy with their new umbrellas!
Aww they lub each other!....at my Aunty's place in the country
Want a laugh check out this quick video...Man Flu - this is so much like my husband!!!
Bye for now...
Thanks for looking!
Treez x

4 comments:

  1. Loved that layout in SM Treesa. Gorgeous work. Check out your cuties. They are awesome pics. Love the one taken at your Aunty's.....xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the pub!! A totally gorgeous layout :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratulations honey on the publication..adore that black and white pic by the way..just beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW congratulations Treesa!!!!

    ReplyDelete