Tuesday, July 28, 2009

I had a great day yesterday doing my class at Made with Memories. I had six lovely ladies and the layouts were gorgeous.... thanks for coming girls I hope you enjoyed it as much as me!
So this morning I was not springing out of bed to take the kids to swim lessons! But i'm glad I did they enjoyed it sooo much! They haven't done lessons for ages I was so impressed with them they are getting so clever!

So here are some layouts I promised!!.....


My little man has always loved fire engines and fire trucks so it's no surprise he wants to be a fireman when he grows up!

Using - New... three bugs in a rug - to the rescue


Songbirds July challenge No 2

I have used Melissa Frances,Prima pp's, bling, flowers and leaves. Old music sheet, remarks clear stickers and AC thickers.

Thanks for Looking
Enjoy your day

Luv Treez x

3 comments:

  1. Both gorgeous LO's Treesa. Glad to hear your classes are going so well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your class...and lovely work by the way!!!take care...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tressa, these layout are devine, well done hun as always Loving your work:)

    Mwah Angie xo

    ReplyDelete