Sunday, July 26, 2009

My poor darling blogger...sorry it's been so long!
I have missed you!
I have had a extra busy month as well as school holidays so please forgive me!

I had some exciting emails this morning! 4 layouts were accepted by creative keepsakes - aussie readers gallery!!!!! WOW and also Scrapbooking Memories has asked me to complete a challenge pack for the mag! sooooo excited they will send me some yummy goodies and I have to complete a layout and a card with the products, not sure what issue it will be in yet.

Also look out for my work in August issue SM I have two layouts in that one...I think!! I havent got a copy yet.

My Classes coming up.....

Tommorrow - Family Time


Limited numbers but this class will be repeated Sat 8th August.

Sat 22nd August - Kaiser Mini Albums in Stand



Tuesday 25th August - Francy Pants - Kraft Kutz Double Page

So much fun we make this totally gorgeous Owl!

We also make flowers from folded paper!

To make a booking to any of these classes call Made With Memories on 95913188

A layout to share...this is based on Angies blog sketch. I love these photo's of the kids! The title is Rihanna song "You can stand under my umbrella ella ella eh eh eh".... Lachlan used to sing this song all the time when it first came out and he was so cute!
Thanks For Looking
Will have some more layouts to share very soon! I do I promise!
LUV TREEZ xx

No comments:

Post a Comment