Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Just a quick post today! I am buried in ironing trying to get out of it!! I just wanted to put this new lo up that I did last night... this is for Angies challenge over at Deb's creations http://www.debscreations.net.au/ The challenge to use blue, green and mauve and three different ribbons and to do My aspirations for the yr...
It was challenging using those colours...I wanted this to be a fun layout...not too serious! One of my aspirations was dare to be different so I tryed it with this lo...to release my inner artest!! I wanted to use paint and not be so neat and structured... I dont know if it worked but tell me what u think please...!
used
7 gypsies journaling card
left over letters heidi swapp
collections butterfly
tlc rub on's
collage press pp's
tissue paper
scrap with reach pp's
cream paint
buttons and kaiser pearls
thanks for looking
talk soon
Treesa xx

3 comments:

  1. OH TREESA!!!!! Love this hun, well done and what a great accomplishment you have completed by stepping outside your comfort zone. The layout speak for itself, Just DEVINE!!!!

    Mwah & Hugs Angie xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fabulous LO Treesa. Awesome journaling. Love it....xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks heaps girls keep stopping by!!

    ReplyDelete