Thursday, August 1, 2013

Night Photo's

Hi All 
Hope your week is going well the weekend is almost here! 
Today I wanted to ask have you scrapped night time pics or very dark photo's. If you have what are your tips?? I have been wanting to scrap a few night pics for a long time but never really had any great ideas on how to go about it.
 So a few weeks ago I watched a video via Two Peas in a Bucket. I love their videos and you can find the one that inspired this layout here. This video give some great tips for night photos including colors, placement and layers. I really wanted to capture the stillness of my photo and I didn't want it to get lost so I went with a light background with just a few pops of dark patterned paper. I also had to add a few stars being a night time pic and because I love stars! My title is again done on the silhouette cameo and I added watercolor and ink to it.


 close up/details


 Also sharing some more project life...
the cards used here are from my studio calico monthly project life kit.


close up/details


In this page the title the good life and the clouds card were both cut on the silhouette cameo.


close up/details


Thanks for stopping by my blog
Enjoy your weekend
Treesa x

2 comments:

  1. Loveeeee your lo and your PL pages!! GORGEOUS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great inspiration for my PL spreads! I loved the layout as well! Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete