Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Project Life Week One

Hello Again! As I said this year I am very excited that I have Started project life. 

Here is my first week.....
As the kids are still on school holidays we have some fun stuff to document this week.


 Something I have learnt from other Project Lifers is adding text to photo's is very effective and fun! On this page the photo of Lachlan in the stocks I have used the white space in the photo to stamp and write directly on the photo. The photo of the girls new Sketchers I have added this text and stars with an app on my iPhone called Phonto.


On this page I have added speech bubbles, Washi Tape & stitching to the photo's.





Products Used :
 Simple Stories - Snap, Studio Calico Printable cards, studio calico wood veneer, American Craft thickers.
Each time I share my PL Pages I would like to share with you some of my favourite things to use. Under the title....

Project Life ........Must Haves 
Date Stamps - what I use... Deary Lizzy & Studio Calico.


Washi Tape - what I use...Glitz & Smash.
                                      
Hope you enjoyed my spread and feel inspired to project Life!
Have a great day and thanks for taking the time to pop by my blog!

Treesa  :-)

4 comments:

  1. woo hoo! Love it. I am hoping Project Life will kick start me back into scrapping too. Havent started yet though have my PL Becky kit. Just waiting on my Studio Calico kit to come through which seemingly wont be til March :(
    Following yours in the meantime!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loveeeee your pages!!! Loving those Sketchers!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love love love.. I am new at PL too... Im up to week 3 and loving it.. I love your pages... <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. where did you get your washi tape from .... I WANT IT I NEED IT!! LOL

    ReplyDelete