Sunday, November 13, 2011

Once upon a Sketch...

This is my entry for once upon a sketch! My first time I have entered one of their challenges and I really enjoyed it.
I took this pic of my gorgeous boy when we stayed at my Aunty's in the country.

I used some My Minds Eye papers, Prima flowers, vine, fabric words and also a new prima mask for the brickwork. I lightly misted with chalkboard mist and then doodled around some of the pattern and then whitewashed over the top with TH Distress stain picket fence.

Here is the sketch it is based on....I have flipped the sketch.


Also part of the challenge is .....Journalling Criteria: This time you need to journal at least 2 SENTENCES on WHEN you started scrapping and WHY?

I Have printed my journalling onto masking tape.

Thanks for looking
Luv Treez x

6 comments:

  1. WOW, really love this one ALOT - the doodling around the stencil looks fabulous - will have to keep it in mind - love it all ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi.. this is fabulous... i love the idea of the journalling on masking tape.. i love the brick work..i always enjoy looking at your layouts..

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a Beautiful Layout!
    Love this!
    Thanks for playing along with us at OUAS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning work! Thank you for participating in our challenge! ~gerry~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! What a beautiful lo! Tks. for playing with us at OUAS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Treesa this is beautiful! I love the brick effect you used and the take on the sketch!!Thanks for sharing it with us at OUAS!

    ReplyDelete