Friday, November 18, 2011

Fancy Pants at HBS

These couple of layouts I have made using my November DT kit from Handmade by Suzanne.

Fancy Pants - Summers End Papers, embellishment cards and chipboard pieces.

Here I have also used some gorgeous Prima flowers and Sass alphas all available at Handmade by Suzanne
I have had this pic ready to scrap for ages, I just love it! My girl is so stunning :)))
It went perfectly with this range :)


This layout I have also used the Die Namics - Rounded Banner Trio (along the Top)
Also hessian and bakers twine all available at Handmade by Suzanne
This one is a favorite pics of my firstborn and I at Cottesloe Beach when he was just 4 months old


Thanks for looking, enjoy the rest of your week!
Luv Treez x

1 comment:

  1. looooove your pages! just so gorgeous!! love what you have done with those papers.

    ReplyDelete