Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Catch up!

Lots to catch up on after being away! Yes I made it home had a great trip all by myself! now trying to get back inot routine!!
Some layouts to share...
Love this pic i took of lachys feet at the beach earlier in the year
using October Afternoon seaside and some gorgeous new products from Leanne at the chip chop shop, dollies and beach house...love them they are sooo cute! I have used gel pens to colour the beach house just as Leanne has suggested love this effect. For the border I have used a kaiser stamp and paint.



This one is a school excursion I went in with Lachlan...he really enjoyed himself lots of exploring and touching!
Used Pink Paislee - old school papers and rub on's, dusty attic chipboard, MLBOW button and Jenni Bowlin alphas.



Thanks for stopping by
Luv Treez

9 comments:

  1. Love your layouts! Glad you had a great time in Darwin. Enjoy the Usher concert - I saw him years ago when I lived in Brisbane :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute, love both these layouts. Tthe interactive element is very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGosh!! (pun intended) ... treesa i'm so glad ur back!! i'm so in love with these lo's it's not funny! ok - mayb a little bit.. :) the old school range is my absolute fave atm. thanks for the inspiration sweets! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow รจ davvero magnifico complimenti

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love your style.. such gorgeous layouts!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous layouts Treesa. Love the stamping around the borders and the beach house looks fab! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic LO's as always!!

    Fran xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous layouts! I love the OA Seaside one expecially!

    ReplyDelete