Monday, October 18, 2010

A WINNER!!

Happy Tuesday!!

My day was made brighter yesterday with these flowers from a lovely Friend from my local scrap shop...Thanks so much Nanc :)



So I guess you would like to know my blog candy winner!!!

DRUMROLL..........

.........


..........

the winner is JULENE MATHEWS!!<




Congrats Julene please email me your addy so I can send your goodies!!
Thank you to everyone for all your comments and postings and welcome to my new followers! :)

I will have some scrapping to share soon
Have a great week :)
Treez x

3 comments:

  1. I'm in shock! THank you sooo much,I'm sure I'll have fun using them and a special hug to your little man for pulling my name out:)
    Love your blog and intend visiting here more often.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete