Wednesday, October 6, 2010

MIA........

Yep sorry i have been MIA! Action being the word!! School Holiday hit and my mojo went out the window! And the fact we havent been home all holidays with the footy finals, Royal Show, picnic's, beach, sleep overs, partys and movies I'm exhausted :)

I did manage to reel in the mojo for a bit! This is just a sneak peek of my class coming up Thursday Oct 21st at Made With Memories call 95913188 to book today!!
Prima Pretty - using gesso, glimmermist and glimmerglam.



HOLIDAYS PICS
This was their first time to the Perth Royal Show
Showbags!!


Lachlan was asked to help out the Chipolatas - he was very keen!! The other day he asked me if I could put him on youtube so he can be famous!! hahaha

Sadly I realized my age when I could barely stomach the kiddie rides and just took pictures of others on the adult rides!!!!


After the Footy Grand final draw the kids cooled off in the pool


I do have some scrapping to share tommorow and yes I did promise a GIVEAWAY! Ha ha beta late than never! Yes my next post will be my 100th! I already have a 100 followers so my goal is to get 20 more!
So see ya soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment