Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Grow

This milestone is so very special your baby's first steps.... my pics were not so great the background was distracting so i could never find a way to scrap them but I finally did!! by cutting them out!





Using : American Craft Dear Lizzy papers and chipboard. Scrap ware grass.

Sadly that is all my scrappin! Due to sickness yep sick yet again...my darling boy had a whole week off school with gastro and them shared it with me and his dad! It sounds like everyone one at his school has had it even his poor teacher. It was avery nasty one he was vomiting for 4 days and had tummy aches for days poor little man you feel so helpless cause you cant stop it for them :(
Thankfully we recovered well enough to go to our bible convention on the weekend it was so refreshing! Here are some pics of my cuties :)



Ava with our gorgeous friend Nathan!

I got no photos of me and Casey as usual!
Thanks for looking
Luv Treez x

5 comments:

  1. What a great way to scrap those photos Treesa. Love your layout and such gorgeous pics of you kiddies. Hope you are all feeling better now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear you are all feeling better now - very cute layout I have my sons first steps photo on my table to scrap with a terrible background as well - ME in my dressing gown LOL I think some handcutting might be in order ...thanks for the idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there gorgeous! Its Mischa! I finally got around to being a follower since I ALWAYS look at your blog! Hahaha! Love your work as usual and the kids look so cute and grown up! Feels like I haven't seen you guys for ages - we'll have to catch up when I come down to have baby no. 3 - and guess what? Its a GIRL!! Yay!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you are feeling better now!

    Love your fantasy like layout. The design is so interesting and it looks animated, very cool!

    btw, the tutorial that i did for false pleats for my circle border can be found here http://scrapthatchat.blogspot.com/. Just scroll down a bit

    ReplyDelete