Sunday, June 6, 2010

Finally some layouts!! :)

Yay I have some things to share! So I worked 2 days this week and I was very lucky to go to a collections night last night. (ah the perks of my new job!!) We had a play with the new products and made some samples for the shop. So much fun and I'm am getting so much inspiration...just wish I had more time to actually use it!
I worked yesterday and then went to the collections night till the wee hours of the morning! So my beautiful boy hugged me this morning and said mum i missed you a hundred weeks! It's nice to be missed!!
Anyways some layouts .....,I finally done some of my darling husband! Using BG Basic's this layout was inspired by Fran Tynan's layout 'cliche' which you can see here




Love these cute pics of my girl and it made me think of the movie Titanic when then they are on the front of the boat! So that's why I titled it 'I believe I can fly' (also a song I love!) I have used girl paperie papers. The stamping with paint technique I did at a class of Kathleen Glossop. Great class so many great techniques thanks Kathleen!





My gorgeous man again! Here I have used the new Fancy Pants papers Father and Son....Love there new papers I have the wishful thinking line too cant wait to have a play with that!





Oh I nearly forgot to share this one I did at Kathleen Glossop's class Full of Technique at Made with Memories. It is so cute and bright!! I'm so glad I found this old pic of my boy when he was just 16 mths suited this layout perfectly.

Okay that's all for now! I will share my collections project soon! Also forgot to mention My layout 'Rock Chic' is in the latest SM mag. Sorry forgot which page!!
Enjoy the rest of your Sunday I'm having a lazy one! (well sorta I still did ironing and washing!)
Luv Treez x

4 comments:

  1. Stunning layouts Treesa! Love the double LO of your DD. That song is one of my favorites too. I always find great inspiration in your work. TFS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous LO's Treesa! I really love the double one of your DD too ... Congrats on the publication too I saw it today ... gorgeous!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous Treesa !! i love all of them... the hessian looks great too.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow these are all stunning!! Love the hessian and the stamping!

    ReplyDelete