Monday, November 2, 2009

Hi everyone!
We had a great weekend Sat we went took the kids to the beach and then went for lunch with my parents. Sunday we did a lot of jobs around the yard and washed both cars it was good to catch up on some jobs. Here are some pics from the beach....

Yes Nanna decided to bury me and the kids!

Dad took the kids out in our luxury boat!

We found a big star fish..

I took this one of the jetty at Rockingham.

I even got some scrapping done over the weekend!

Here I have used scednic route, crate paper and collage press papers. Prima bling, AC thickers, BG chipz and material.


This one is using the new WRMK papers. I had some fun using glimmermist and paint on this one.



Some yummy new papers I bought from Made with Memories...new October Afternoon, BG and WRMK. The alpha's are from october afternoon as well.
Thanks for looking, hope you have a good week!
Love Treez x

2 comments:

  1. Great pics Treesa and gorgeous LO's. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stumbled onto your blog the other week and LOVE it! I hope you post more soon!

    Thanks for the inspiration,
    Sarah in MN

    ReplyDelete