Tuesday, October 27, 2009

A couple of layouts to share...

I love these pics of my kids!
I have used gorgeous new crate paper seasons in this layout.

I have used new fancy pants rough and tough in this layout.

We had a great weekend. Saturday we caught up with friends had lunch together. Sunday we had a bbq at Rocky Beach with a big group of friends. The weather was perfect the kids had a swim and played cricket. LOVE the warmer weather!!

Check out these yummy tim holtz stamps I bought on ebay soooo cheap and they are so gorgeous!

I also got these...Martha Stewart doily lace punch and delish music sheet stamp!
Don't you just love goodies in the mail!!
Thanks for looking
Enjoy the rest of your week!
Luv Treez x

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous layouts Treesa. Always love your work :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these pages! I am in love with the new Crate Paper too! Love your card and layouts in the previous post. Always exciting getting lovely new scrappy goodies in the mail :D

    ReplyDelete