Thursday, August 13, 2009

Who loves tax return time!!!! ME! So i had some serious retail therapy this week!! I finally got a big shot! My mum and I were sharing a cuttlebug but it wasn't working out cause I was hogging it all the time!! I also bought a heap of stuff for my kitchen including a new skillet fry pan....oh I love it everything cooks perfect...I cooked fish in it it was divine!
Lachy got a new scooter and Ava got a new bike.

So here is my new toy......i love the pink one!



and the kids new toys......dad got the joy of building all the flat packed stuff!!

A layout to share....
This is my girl and I dressed up at our bible convention in July this year. A rare photo with me in it!
using Kaiser - Lorrie valley, prima flowers and crystals, Kaiser and BG rub on's, clock stamp.
A pic from my class last Saturday...thanks ladies it was great to swap tips and tricks!!

So the last two days I have had another cold ekkkk and no sleep cause I cant breathe! So I had the flu shot this year to avoid the flu but I have had 3 colds and conjunctivitis....what is with that?!!!!!!!! I have to say before I had my little darlings I hardly ever got sick!! and one more thing I am OVER WINTER!
Thanks for looking and listening to my whinging!
Hugs Treez x

2 comments:

  1. I love tax time too!! Love your Loire Valley layout - all the other elements go so well together too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love the layout and that bike is so cute. Scrap that too please im sure you'll have the perfect colors and embellishment that will go with it

    ReplyDelete