Saturday, April 18, 2009

Never a dull moment here! First thing Tuesday morning...my dd split her head open! ewwww blood everywhere. Yep I am one of those people totally useless when there is an accident especially when it involves blood! The story goes my ds and dd where running in the house (forgetting mums rule of NO running in the house!) then they collided and Ava went flying into the wall :(








So guess where I spent the day just waiting to get her head glued up. Yes the hospital was sooooo slow as usual. I had to help them pin her down so they could glue her head she was screaming poor bubba. But she has been fine since...we just have to make sure she doesn't bang it again while it's healing. Otherwise she will need stitches and it will scar. Here is a pic of her laying with Daddy that night, we gave her some panadole cause she keep saying sore mummy. So cute how she is telling everyone she went to the hos-ta-bul! (hospital)


This was her having a wash with a flannel cause were not aloud to get it wet...she decided to try to fit in the basin!



I also sold my other car this week woo hoo since I bought the ute we have had 3 cars and 2 motorbikes!
So guess where I went today! Ikea! My dh and I planned a scrap space in our room he is putting all the shelving together as i type!! I don't have the luxury of a scrap room I was on the kitchen table then my hubby got sick of my junk on it ...so he bought me a tresel table and made a space in our room and now he is sick of my junk everywhere in our room so he said I could buy some goodies from ikea! I just love my man!! I got a shelving unit a single shelf, storage boxes, magnetic board, mag holders, hanging rack and a cool bright desk lamp!!

I will post some pics soon with the progress!
Now for the scrapping! This is a acrylic butterfly album. I will be teaching this at my lss. Sorry the pics are not that good it looks better in real life!



I have used twiddleybitz acrylic butterfly album. Cosmo Cricket pp's - everafter, kaiser stamps, collections vintage butterflies , Kaiser pearls, tim holz distress ink and crackle paint.


Must go I did this post 3 hrs ago and just got back to finish it! I need to go to bed!
Talk Soon

Mwah Treesa xx




10 comments:

  1. How lucky I have been to have found your blog through you becoming a follower of mine. Your blog is inspirational, and look forward to seeing more of your fabulous work. Hope Ava is on the mend, and you can get your craft room organised.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww poor Ava:( Hope she recovers soon Treesa.

    OMG! That album is absoultly stunning hunnie, what a memorable piece to have and beautifully designed too:) TFS your certainly an inspiration:)

    Mwah & Hugs Angie xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh Poor Lil Ava...Hope she is on the mend! Love the photo of her in the hand basin! Love the look of the Acyclic Album!!! Esp seen as though it is a Flutterbye!!
    Can't wait to see pics of your scraproom with all it's bits from Ikea! Luv Shaz xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am with you girl on the blood situation, I usually laugh!!! Not a good look for a mother to be laughing at their child with blood everywhere. My son broke his finger recently didn't know about until 2 weeks later, as you can imagine I wasn't dreaming of being a nurse as a kid.
    Your album is just gorgous love it all.
    Tracy :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yikes! Must have been scary with all that blood everywhere! Poor little thing... hope she's on the mend.

    Gorgeous album!!! Wowee it looks beautiful!

    Sheree xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope Ava is all healed up soon.
    Can't wait to see some pics of your scrap space!

    Love that butterfly album Treesa.....xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh poor little thing, I have some pics like that too of my little girl, even one in the sink like yours too LOL.
    I love the album you made, it's so pretty and inspirational.
    Oh yes, and yeaaaah for hubby, can't wait to see some pics of his work and your new space!
    xxx Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes thats why Shane is the nurse - hecan deal with the blood thing better than me!!! And the hospital thing!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope your DD is okay that is too scary!

    Your album is so so so gorgeous! Love it so much Treesa!

    LG

    ReplyDelete
  10. awww... POOR bubba!!!! How is she feeling now?
    I LOOOVVEEE the cute photo of Ava in the basin!! and your butterfly album is GORGEOUS! love all the stamps!! Well done babe!! xx

    ReplyDelete