Monday, August 15, 2011

Get Picky - August Sketch #11

The new sketch challenge is up at Get Picky! It's a great sketch created by one of our talented designers Carol Monson! Thanks Carol :)

Here is my example, I have flipped the sketch.
I just love this pic I snapped of my daughter with the light capturing her eyes.
(Click on image to see closer)
I have used these gorgeous papers from Authentique!



I hope you can join in the sketch comp and remember Get Picky is having a Design Team Call! see all details here

and here is just a sneaky.... using the new Pink Paislee Mistables.
They are sooo fun!


Thanks for stopping by!
Luv Treez x

7 comments:

  1. oh this layout is gorgeous!! i really love your style of scrapping.. and always stunning photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is sooo STUNNING!!! I just adore those papers and your sneak looks amazing!! Just got my parcel today with some mistables...looking forward to seeing what I can do with them! Can't wait to see yours! Take care :))xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never used grey in any of my layouts before and boy, I'm missing out a lot. This looks fantastic! =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohhh just gorgeous!!! thanks for popping by my blog, I am ging to add you to my feeds =D

    ReplyDelete
  5. just love this layout treesa..... stunning...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Treez, mmmm looking forward to seeing your sneak in full. Had to check your blog today to make sure there were no awful picutres posted from the retreat that shouldn't have been taken. It was great to see you again on the weekend and thanks for sharing your ideas. Where is your stunning layout you did - chop chop!!! Shaz xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. came here via 'Get Picky' ~ I just loooove this LO ~ it's a gorgeous piccy of your daughter, too:)

    ReplyDelete