Monday, July 11, 2011

Published work and sneaky

Hi all!
I know it's been a while! Just a busy time at the moment and now the kids have started school holidays! We will be going away in the second week to my Aunty's farm stay cant wait!

Anyhow this was in Scrapbooking Memories Vol 13 No8. I was asked to do the sketch challenge. I had to make a layout and a card.

The sketch suited these photo's perfectly. I had to scrap our puppy! thankfully his ears have sorted themselves out and are both flopping down now so he looks not so goofy hehe







This is a sneaky of a DT page coming up....



Oh and one more toot!! I was so excited I won two challenges for last month my layouts for Scrap the Boys and Scrap the Girls were winners!! My first time I entered I really enjoyed their challenges so I will give them a go again :)

Thanks for stopping by and all your lovely comments are appreciated very MUCH :)
Luv Treez x

4 comments:

  1. WAHOO!!! Congrats on your latest wins and I saw you layout and card in the mag...totally GORGEOUS!!! Love that sneak too...can't wait for the full reveal! :))xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that puppy page, how you did the title kind of like a photo corner, it's awesome! Lovin' the DT sneak too. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. that puppy LO is adorable.. and I LOVE his goofy ears :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your wins and publication news! Gorgeous puppy!!! The sneak is beautiful!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete