Monday, May 23, 2011

Class Peeks....

Hi All

Well i am still here! I have had a busy few weeks! Last week I had a little day surgery and had to fast for three days amazingly I didn't fade away...(dam it)but all went well.
My gorgeous baby boy got his first merit certificate last week! I know he is not a baby but you know what it's like it just feels like yesterday he was my baby and now look at him. Daddy and I went along to his assembly and so did Nana and grand dad. Oh I felt so proud :) He received it for being a helpful and supportive student (sniff sniff)


























Now for scrapping, can't share much at the moment just some peeks

This one is a DT page coming soon...


















This one is a technique class coming in June at Made With Memories(1 single Layout)...

















and this on is a July class at Made With Memories using Glitz Designs - Afternoon Muse (2 single layouts)


















I will post more details soon with the dates :)

Just a couple more pics a couple of weeks ago in Mandurah the kids got to check out the channel 10 helicopter up close! They thought it was awesome.










































Enjoy the rest of your week!
TFL luv Treez x

1 comment:

  1. Hi!! lovely photos.. your kids are growing up so fast too!! humm the sneeky peeks look fabulous.. will have to wait for them to come up on your blog later!!

    ReplyDelete