Friday, April 22, 2011

House of Three (closing sale)

Hi All

Yes House of Three are closing and have 50% of everything. For those whom are not familiar with house of three they are part of Pink Paislee and they sell lots of digital elements. Sooo I had to make an order! Some items I have printed and some I will use on my blog (when I get round to it!) I printed and cut out these cool journal spots on white and craft card and also the tabbed elements onto craft. How super cute are they?!





















Onto other things....

A simple card for a friend who just had a baby boy.


























......and a little sneak peak of a DT layout






















Also I made a layout present for my Aunt and framed it. A keepsake of her grandaughter my cousin who passed away in January. That's why i will just share a peek. I used the gorgeous Prima - Madeline collection.


















I am so glad it is school holidays my two have been sooo tired the last week of school! Thursday they spent the day with Nanna and went to the movies while I was at work. Sadly though last night our little man woke up vomiting alllll night :( Nan said they only had an ice cream at the movies so he must hve picked up a bug. Then today I felt a bit sick and I was way tired from getting up last night so we just chilled today read books and did puzzles and had a nap :) hopefully the rest of the family don't get it!! I really hope to get some time in the holidays to scrap and scrap and scrap!!!

Thanks for stopping by
Luv Treez x

5 comments:

  1. Sweet baby boy card and a pretty peek!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous as always - the one you did for your Aunt looks stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey love ur card! went to c kara n lil jackson yesterday still. he is just gorgeous!! hehe my card i made for her is rather girly with a touch of blue but hey thats me! hehe
    love ur dt work cant wait to see the whole lo!!!
    n the lil tabs r cute! love them!
    been to doc this morning, my hayfever has been driving me insane! he has given me some stronger antihistamine, so hoping it works!!! fingers crossed.
    catch up with u soon
    xxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh i hope you are all feeling better... and i am sure the layout you did for your aunt is beautiful as you would have created it from your heart!xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Georgous as always and love the close ups!!

    ReplyDelete