Sunday, January 10, 2010

holidays are over :(



Hey we are back! We had a fantastic holiday, so much sun, sand and surf!

So it was time to dust the cobwebs off this blog a be a little creative! Do you like the new look? I still donut know how all this stuff works but I made an effort!

Onto scrapbooking of coarse...I was supposed to post these before my holiday! Better late than never hey!


I have used Prima pp's, flwers and bling. glimmermist and tim holtz stamps




Here I have used crate paper papers, prima flowers, AC thickers, OA stickers, MM felt letters

You will notice in my new header pics from our trip.
Here are a few more...

A bit of this...



a bit of that...


seen alot of these

lots of swimming here...

some speed too!....

and this cuteness on the beach...

I was happy with these shots even though I didn't use my DSLR.
Hope you are all having a great start to 2010!
Can't wait for scrapbooking memories masters edition! I know i will see alot of you in their.
Thanks for stopping by
Luv Treez x

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you had an awesome time!!! Love your layouts especially the first one - that title looks fabbo!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had a great holiday!
    Pics are great...looking forward to seeing some of them scrapped!!

    I love your scrapping...such a funky style!
    Fabulous work!!

    Thanks for popping by my blog.
    Gives me warm fuzzy's when a friend pops by and says Hello! ;)

    Chat soon,
    Chelle Xx

    ReplyDelete