Thursday, June 11, 2009

Hello...hope everyone is well! We had a great weekend away at my Aunty's B&B in the country us girls did lots of scrapping in our PJ's by the fire. The boys did lots of donuts on their motorbikes. Will share some photo's soon.
I have some exciting news! I have had my first OTP accepted for Scrapbooking Memories and two more layouts! Woo hoo! and next months issue I have a layout in the school gallery.

Now for some layouts to share...

This one is my DS at 17mths he loved books and would always pretend he was reading. Last week I did a journaling class at Made with Memories. It was fantastic because I always struggle with journaling...i know my feelings but it always comes out very matter of fact! Anyway i learnt how to make my journaling into a story...so this is what I have done on this layout.


Using pink paislee, BG, Cosmo C pp's
collections tree
glimmer mist
Sassafras's Lass whimsies


This is my dd the day she was born awwww....

This is for a negative space challenge at RSS, only using 25% of page and monochromatic colours. This is my first attempt at quilling with help from my mummy! I dont really have the patients for quilling!!


Again my dd...had this photo to scrap for ages and then I saw these new gorgeous papers from College press...I knew they would suit this photo perfectly!!


This is our gorgeous Ellie belly...she was our first baby!! We had her for 10 years...she was an absolutely gorgeous dog. She got very very sick so we had to have her put to sleep...so hard to do.

This is for the E&I challenge at RSS


Thanks for looking, hope everyone has a great weekend..

Treez xx

6 comments:

  1. These are magnificent Treesa!!! I've missed your works!

    LG

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all gorgeous LO's Treesa. So glad that you scrapped the page for Ellie. They really are our babies.
    Congrats on your publications. Awesome news....xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!
    I just hopped over to your blog and I'm LOVING your work! Just had to tell you! xOxO deb

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Treesa

    WOW! Congrats on being selected to be pulished hun! Fantastic news, love your work and cant wait to see them in print!!!!

    Hope this reaches you safe and well, looking forward to catching up soon.

    Mwah & Hugs Angie xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous works!!!lurve the design n colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi honey,
    I love your style particularly love the lay out of Ellie, its gorgeous!
    Em ;)

    ReplyDelete