Sunday, May 31, 2009

Ummm Where did the month go?? Yes I am still alive...haven't dropped of the planet...almost! Well i will try not to harp on too much about what ive been up too except scrapping I know you want to see some scrapbooking!
This was a lucky shot of my two kiddies...I just adore it!I have used Prima papers, prima vines, prima pearls
This on is using my DESIGN TEAM kit from MADE WITH MEMORIES - rockingham WA
BG lime rickey papers and rub on's
This one is a class kit for a triple treat class at MADE WITH MEMORIES - rockingham WA
Made with MME papers, ac thickers, Jenni bowlin rub on's
I did this one for songbirds blog challenge...using bo bunny papers

Just love this funny face of my dd...using bo bunny pp's
How could I not scrap these photo's!! After lunch I said let me take a pic of you Lachy and this is what I got!! Using Prima star vine and Prima alphablends.


Yesterday me, mum and auntie went to a Max and Audrey workshop! woo hoo those ladies are a hoot ..they do the best classes ever and the best dance moves! Well I didn't finish my project as I never do, cause I cant handle the pressure to go fast! and I muck around too much!! but I have lots of fun that's the main thing! So stayed tuned for the finished product from this class...shabby chic wall frame..it's divine! So I must show some photo's from the class...

So that's Audrey teacher extraordinaire (left) and the wonderful Ann Marie who runs Made with Memories in Rockingham!

The two teacher extraordinaires and me!

umm not so pretty..but funny!!

He He they will hate me for this but I had to show off their dance moves!
So if you ever have a chance to do one of Max and Audry's workshops YOU MUST! and don't think it's all play...far from it they work you mega hard!!
I have some classes coming up in June and July I will have some sample up soon.
Thanks for Looking
Treez x

6 comments:

  1. What a scream you must have had! It's great to go to workshops filled with fun and laughter. The pages are great, and my favourite is that beautiful photo....... priceless.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Treesa = love the songbirds entry ! Great colours for a boypage!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LMAO Like I said love the photos, Max will kill you LOL. I love the shot where she looks like she's head banging.
    Your layouts are fantastic, love what you do. Love having you in a class, it's girls like you and now you've ropped your Family in that make it a fun day also.
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just love all these LO's Treesa. Gorgeous work...xxx

    ReplyDelete