Thursday, February 12, 2009

Hello all!
Last night my mojo attacked!! yipee...I did a couple of layouts just because, not for a dt, not for a sketch, just because I wanted to do some PRETTY layouts!!
This one is Tia one of Lachlans best friends...she loves to pose for photo's!
I have used the new Basic Grey Porcelin Range
Prima flowers
prima bling flourish
crate paper chip letters
bg letter stickers
kaiser pearls
velvet ribbon
I have been going to scrap this fav photo of my two for ages...so finally!
I have used ...
mm die cut
pink paislee PP's
heidi swapp PP's
BG rub on's
prima flowers
BG micro chip letters
my minds eye photo overlay

I got my new prima flowers of ebay a bargin all this for $11...they are so yummy!
Just a quick mention check out my mojo challenge at Scraptastic South West I would love to give away a $20 voucher for the store I just need a couple more people to enter!! Also Taryn is having a action of layouts soon to raise money for the Victorian Bush Fires. If you can donate a layout please contact Taryn, or pop over soon and bid on some gorgeous layouts!
Must go still trying to clean up my scrap desk...if there is a desk under there!!
Mwah Treesa xx

No comments:

Post a Comment